- you feel open and carefree.
- your knees spread to the side, shows that you are physically open to new ideas
- it takes the flexibility to sit this way.
- it also indicates that you're emotionally flexible.
2. Straight with good posture
- you are confident, strong and reliable person
- everyone turns to you when they need help or comfort
- you have fun and enjoy the little things in life.
- you are analytical and considerate
- this position allows you to observe without acting on it.
- you like to take in what you are seeing
- but you are careful before getting involved.
4. Ankles Crossed
- you are refined and elegant, but open and down-to-earth.
- your posture conveys you feel comfortable.
- this posture is very regal and queen-like, so you'll make everyone around you feel confident too.
5. Clutching Armrests
- you are sensitive and always aware of your surroundings.
- Armrests make you feel steady physically and emotionally.
- you are looking for comfort and security.
6. Arms Crossed
- This posture is signal of strength, defensiveness, and confidence.
- you are thoughtful and serious and are naturally very analytical.
7. Hands Resting In Lap
- you're shy and calm.
- You're humble and unassuming, and you're very sensitive to other people's feelings.
- You're an incredible, compassionate, and gentle person.
Content created and supplied by: Sylvia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More