1. Sometimes when we wash our shoes, especially the white ones, they end up drying with some yellowish or brown stains on them. To prevent these, just wrap the shoes with some dry tissue paper after rinsing I. Leave it there until the shoes are dry. The purpose of the tissue is to absorb the pigments leaving the shoes white.
2. Tired of bubble gums getting stuck on your clothes? Worry no more. Soft drinks with caffeine, a good example is Coca-Cola can dissolve the gums easily. Just pour pour some Coca-Cola on the gum and wait for five minutes and there you go.
3. Many times our groceries go bad before we can consume them all. A good example is tomatoes. To improve the life span of these foodstuff just smear them with some egg whites. This prevents the entry of bacterias hence longer life.
4. Sweating is normal and can sometimes lead to body odour. This might happen when you don't have a deodorant. Just cut a piece of citrus fruit such as lemon and rub it on your skin, the odour will disappear.
5. During cooking process one sufuria can get stuck on the other. If this happens, just pour some cold ice water I the one inside. It will contract leaving the other one.
6. When cutting vegetables using knives, they sometimes stick on the knife. To prevent this, just sprinkle some salt on the vegetables while cutting.
Thanks for reading please like, comment, share and follow for more.
Content created and supplied by: Carlotieno (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More