It is inevitable that bad days will occur. A blown job interview, a broken coffee machine (when you really need coffee), slipping in dog poop on your way to a date—we understand that life may be frustrating at times. We can't make a bad commute or an obnoxious coworker go away (sorry), but we do have some nice recommendations for boosting your mood.
1. Make a happy face. It's clichéd, but it appears to be true: smiling can actually turn a frown upside down.
2. Run around and jump around. Jump jacks, jump rope, or random flailing around will quickly get your happy-making endorphins pumping (hey, no judgment here).
3. Smell a few different scents. Inhaling the scents of orange or essential orange oil or lavender can help to calm you down and lift your spirits.
4. Take a bite of gum. Gnawing on gum on a regular basis can help you relax and reduce tension and stress.
5. Have a chocolate treat. As if we needed another incentive to eat chocolate other than the fact that it's delicious: chocolate can make us happy.
Please like, comment, share and follow me for more exciting contents.
Content created and supplied by: www.bestdigitalhub.co.ke (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More