Did you know that the shape of your feet can reveal your personality? The shape, size and position of your feet reveal alot of things about you. Here are 8 different foot types and what they reveal about your personality.
1. The square foot- Square foot is when all the toes are almost identical in length making the foot have a rectangular shape. People who have this type of foot are considered to be very cautious. They analyse every small detail before taking any action or making any decision until they come to a conclusion. They are also very reasonable, calm, practical and reliable.
2. The Greek foot- These are people with larger second toe than the first one. They have a motivating personality and are considered to be very enthusiastic about things. They also possess leadership qualities and are more open to challenges and adventures. This type of foot is seen commonly in athletes and public speakers.
3. The Roman foot- This is the most common type of foot where all toes are proportional. People with this type of feet are very social, outgoing, charismatic, friendly, well balanced and also well organized in their lives. They are also good at expressing their opinions and making friends very easily.
4. Stretched foot- This is where toes are all squished together making the entire foot look thin. People with this type of foot like to be on their own and enjoy their private space. They are also very secretive and do not share things with others.
5. Little toe on the side of the foot- People who have this type of foot are very rebellious and always want things to be done their way.
6. Tilted third toe- People with this type of foot are very well organized and have good control over themselves. They also prefer planning things ahead before implementing them.
7. Unable to separate the little toe- This is the type of foot where the little toe cannot be separated from the other toes. People who are unable to separate their little toe stick to their routine and are very strict about it. They are also very loyal and form companions.
8. Able to separate the little toe- People with this type of foot constantly look for a change in their lives. They also seem to get bored easily and are very moody.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More