Online shopping has many advantages: you do not have to leave home to buy things, there is a wide variety of products and the prices are also quite attractive. But the things you buy this way can be very different from the photos.
As a bonus, you’ll see photos that prove that even the strangest things can find their own customers.
1. Chinese fashion as it is.
2. Wait a minute! These sneakers cost $ 750.
3. The print is almost the same as the figure.
4. It seems like he didn’t know anything about cats.
5. I bought some tights for Halloween.
6. Well, it is one more reason to lose weight.
7. Ready for the red carpet!
8. It seems that even artificial Christmas trees spill needles.
9. She just wanted to look sexy.
10. How online store sellers suffer from gigantomania.
11. Delicately pink … or a floor cloth?
12. I asked for a puzzle and it was already assembled.
13. Go home because you are too drunk
14. Ariel’s miserable life
15. That’s why you shouldn’t order a dress for a graduation party online.
Bonus: sometimes even the strangest things can find an owner.
One of the satisfied buyers left feedback: “Messed about in this mask for half of the morning. Got fired. But the mask is awesome.”
Content created and supplied by: Jobcentre (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More