Schedule your year
- write all the things you want to do, to achieve what you want in this year
- Break those into monthly tasks, weekly tasks and daily tasks.
Categorize your tasks.
- Categories - career, relationships and self.
- Add points under each category on a daily basis,
- so that you focus on all the three categories equally.
Sort your priorities
- Small moments can have great power, you can use your bits of time for bits of joy
- Instead of spending 5 minutes of time on your social media now and then,
- spend that listening to a podcast or reading a book.
Know what your spending your time on
- list down the activities done by you in that 67 hours of free time every week.
- Analyze the time wasters.
- Try to eliminate one every week and see the productivity for every week.
List down your goals
- List long term ones, then short term ones.
- Break down your goals in form of actionable activities.
- Check if your yearly goals reflect your long term goals?
Review and Reflect
- With every week passing by, spend some time to analyse your week, if it was spent the way you wanted to.
- Review Tasks done, tasks postponed.
- Plan your next week accordingly.
- Doing this activity few days a week or few weeks a month does not give expected results.
- Do this continuously for 6 months or one year span of time
- You will notice having full control of your time and a sky-rocketing productivity in everything you prioritize.
Content created and supplied by: Sylvia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More