A very important question, allow me to share my views as follows:
In my view, nothing is more important in this regard than:
· Develop a plan, be strategic, and restructure your daily activities with your personal growth plans in mind.
· Investing in acquiring knowledge and understanding (new ideas and principles) from right trusted sources.
· Document important ideas and concepts.
· Put in the required effort, time, and energy in applying, and practicing that which one will learn.
· Solve other people`s challenges (serve others).
· Connect, associate, and mingle with like-minded individuals for feedback, to share, and support each other.
· Be intentional, consistent, disciplined, and be patient.
IMPROVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER PEOPLE
Generally, there is no universally accepted recipe for improving relationships with other people. However, the following are important steps that can extremely be helpful:
· Love, care, and respect yourself more. The truth is that we as humans can only love, care, respect others as much or as little as we love, care, and respect ourselves.
· Sincerely care, be kind, respect others without expecting anything in return.
· Be genuine and honest with what you say and do.
· Help others whenever possible.
· When interacting with others, pay attention, do not interrupt unreasonably, be respectful, and be a good listener.
· With regard to appointments, respect others by being on time, apologize when late.
· Be tactful or diplomatic, respect others` feelings when you need to rebuke, correct, or offer feedback.
· Be consistent in having a positive attitude, treating others better as you would want to be treated (in your conduct and in your actions).
“Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate.” - Albert Schweitzer
“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” - Audrey Hepburn
"I believe that you can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."- Zig Ziglar
Learn to improve yourself and whatever you want to do with other people will be successful.
Content created and supplied by: JobW (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More