1.People with higher Intelligent Quotient are less likely to be happy because they are too smart to be happy for no reason. People around you don't know themselves, they're lonely.
2. Prone to self - criticism. Smart people can often see through themselves. They often recall bad things they did before and start criticizing themselves.
3. The mentality is easily unbalanced and can't find happiness in small things. Even the simplest things they always overanalyt.
4. It is easy to see the facts at a glance. Smart people know that there is no so-called correct answer, this is not a fair world, each of us in life has its own troubles, smart people will be more likely to see these.
5. Get into anxiety. The more intelligent people know, the less they know.
6. More likely to be depressed. Smart people are so demanding of things that they get frustrated if they don't meet them.
7. Smart people usually think well, but they will encounter difficulties in practice and will be extremely disappointed.
8. Smart people can see things better and farther away, and they can't live ordinary lives. So their minds are eager to find idealism. But it doesn't.
9. Smart people are often not understood, and most smart people find it difficult to find people who resonate with them. It is very painful for everyone to be seemingly understood and accepted without actually being understood.
10.They are often introvert. Company is nice, but not always. People don’t understand them. It’s exhausting their mind.
11.They are often not very rich, nor successful or popular. Many of them don’t even want to be.
12.They don’t like to think about themselves as intelligent. They rarely admit it. They are self-critical and sometimes they think of themselves as stupid and imperfect.
Is this helpful? Leave the comment below!
Content created and supplied by: JobW (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More