1. Set small goals. Decide on a certain amount of social activity that seems acceptable to you, and then work up from there.
2. Find a hobby that requires other people. Do anything at all that you enjoy, and then join others who like doing it as well.
3. Study extroverts. They will model you on how to be more social. Find out what they do to make themselves more social than you do.
4. Join a club. It doesn’t matter what kind of club, but just join whatever kind that interests you.
5. Practice talking to strangers. This might be terrifying for some people. However, what you should know is that most people are nice.
6. Visualize. Just visualize yourself being social and enjoying it, and then eventually, it will become your real life.
7. Don't turn down social activities. Sometimes, if you get asked by other people to socialize, don't turn down their invitations.
Content created and supplied by: Bajar (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More