The case of Ndichu brothers who are said to have allegedly assaulted two ladies in Nairobi has taken a new twist. This comes after what happened as the Director of Public Prosecution returned the files to the police. The police have been asked to investigate 10 things. Among them, the following things are to be investigated;
1. The police have been asked to confirm if the two men have a gun that has been licenced.
2. Police are required to obtain CCTV footage from the hotel where the two ladies were assaulted.
3. Record statements of the independent witnesses.
4. Get report of the value damaged on the vehicle.
5. Get a certified copy of the vehicles log book.
6. Record statements of the officers who responded when alarm was raised.
7. Subject mobile phones used to film the incident at the forensic exam.
8. Obtain medical reports from complainants before P3 form was issued.
9. Get the Mpesa statements.
Content created and supplied by: Aalganon (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More