The following are some of his quotes that you should read to be an erudite.
1. "Gone are the days when the only lens to view our continent was one of despair and indignity."
2. "Leadership is a privilege to better the lives of others. It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed."
3. "We choose hope over fear. We see the future not as something out of our control, but as something we can shape for the better through concerted and collective effort."
4. "You must play safe because sometimes the government eats it's own people."
5. "Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you."
6. "We come to court to defend the rights of our people not the rights of BBI."
7. "The cynics maybe the loudest voices. But I promise you, they will accomplish the least."
Content created and supplied by: @Majwa (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More