Ringworms are highly contagious fungal infection of the skin or scalp that commonly attack kids and is rare in adults. This disease is contagious and can be easily spread from one person to another by skin to skin contact or infected object. If not controlled the disease can spread from one body part to another thus causing health problems.
Procedure for control of ringworms.
1. Collect clean Sodom apple fruits leaves and the bark of the roots.
2. Clean thoroughly the above extracts with running water.
3. Place them in a bowl and crush the leaves, fruit and root bark separately to form a thick paste.
4. Wash the affected part with antibacterial soap and carefully rub the paste on it and leave it overnight.
5. Repeat the procedures daily for a month for better results and if the conditions persist seek professional medical assistance.
Precautions when using Sodom apple to control ringworms.
1. Avoid eating or swallowing the Sodom apple fruit as it may cause some health conditions.
2. Do not mix this herbal remedy with the hospital manufactured medicines; use separately.
Thanks for spending your time going through this article, kindly follow us for more and any questions from your side are welcomed.
Content created and supplied by: PrayerWorrior (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More