5 THINGS TO WALK AWAY FROM IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE
1. SLEEP – Sleep is good for your health but sleeping when not necessary will cost you a lot. The rich wake very early in order to start their day early, this allows you to work out ,prepare yourself for the day without using up your precious time.
2. PROCRASTINATION- This is delaying what should be done needlessly. Procrastination is not only a thief of your time but of your destiny in life. For you succeed in life you MUST do what needs to be done when it needs to be done.
3. IGNORANCE- In the world we are living today everything is changing continuously and if you refuse to learn you will outdated. Learning does not end at school. When you find out that you are failing at something consistently pause and ask yourself if it’s out of ignorance. If you wanna do something make sure you acquire knowledge about it first Eg, If you wanna open a wines shop and you know nothing about wines, no amount of determination will make you successful.
4. FOCUSING ON THE OUTCOMES ONLY- We are always eager to reach our goals fast however this eagerness overwhelms us and impatience arises. We need to learn that you can not achieve all things in a snap the learn to appreciate the process , and concentrate less on the results. I believe the fun in achieving goals is when we look back at the process.
5. EXCUSES- This one of the biggest dream killers if not the biggest. Instead of taking actions towards your goals you end making excuses when things seem bad. People make excuses like; I am not ready Let me wait for the right time I can’t do it…… Things like this are bad for success, it is nearly impossible for success to come by with this kind of mentality. This sould STOP right away and start doings things , for you to be success full you should be willing to stay out of your comfort zone.
Content created and supplied by: safrikke (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More