Partner with God in Covenant
Many hospitals have this message: Patients prevent, hospitals treat, God heals. In the same way, in our salvation, God has His part, the church it's part and believers have their part.
A code of three strings cannot be broken easily.
Phil.1.6 - And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again.
1Th 5:23 NHEB May the God of peace himself sanctify you completely. May your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 He who calls you is faithful, who will also do it.
2Th 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you, and guard you from the evil one.
We are God's work or project in a covenant.
* God began just work of salvation in us and is going to accomplish or complete it.
* God is faithful, dependable and trust worthy.
* God will keep us from the evil one and give us victory.
We must partner with God and accomplish our part of the covenant. Just like you have to cooperate with the doctor for treatment.
What is our Duty in this Covenant?
Abram had to drive away the cultures that came to spoilt the sacrifice of the covenant.
Gen 15:11 NHEB And the birds of prey came down on the carcasses, but Abram drove them away.
1. Work out your salvation in fear and trembling - Phil 2:12-13NHEB So then, my beloved, even as you have always obeyed, not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.13 For it is God who works in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure.
2. Trust in God with of your heart.
Psa 125:1 NHEB Those who trust in the LORD are as Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but remains forever.
3. Don't turn back or look back like Lots wife. Heb 10:38 ISV but my righteous one will live by faith, and if he turns back, my soul will take no pleasure in him.”
4. Remain in the Lord and in his word John 15:4 ISV “Abide in me, and I will abide in you. Just as the branch cannot produce fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.
5. Pray at all times, without ceasing. Prayers keeps out stress.
Luke 18:1 ISV Jesus told his disciples a parable about their need to pray all the time and never give up.
6. Fight for your faith ..struggle and contend for your faith by putting on the whole armour of God. Ephesians 6:10-12
Therefore, Maintain your part of the covenant because God will never leave us not forsake us Promises are true and Amen.
Content created and supplied by: Cyronews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More