A simple exercise like walking has so many benefits that can transform one's body in different ways. The following is a list of 10 positive changes that will happen in your body it you walk everyday.
1. Positive changes in the brain- While walking, the pressure on the feet sends pressure waves that transmit through the arterial system improving blood flow in the brain.
2. Better vision- Walking regularly reduces the chances of having macular degeneration which stops the function of light sensitive cells which may cause vision loss in old age.
3. A healthy heart- Walking leads to an increase in heart rate, better blood circulation and better supply of oxygen and nutrients to heart and other parts parts of the body. Walking also reduces cholesterol levels thus keeping the heart healthy.
4. Healthier lungs- Walking boosts oxygen levels in the bloodstream which helps get rid of toxins in the body. Increased oxygen levels flowing throughout the body keeps away any lung related issues.
5. Highly beneficial to the pancreas- Walking daily helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels hence preventing diabetes. It also works out in bringing down stubborn sugar levels that may be high due to stress.
6. Better digestion- Walking helps in production of digestion juices which aid in digestion.
7. Toned muscles- Walking is not only good for making muscles tone but also helps in loosing weight. It has a low impact so one does not need recovery time or any break because of soreness in the muscles.
8. Stronger bones and joints- Walking regularly ensures joints are in good shape thus reducing the risk of having a fracture or a reduction in bone mass.
9. Better back- Walking is beneficial for people with back pains. It is a low impact and effective exercise.
10. Calmer mind- People who walk on daily basis are less stressed than those who do not. Walking gives one time to think and divert mind making the mind calm.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More