Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in the body. It's a leading cause of death worldwide with over 10 million deaths yearly.
Talk to your doctor if you notice any of the signs described below. These symptoms may indicate a serious health issue like cancer.
1. Fatigue; If you are experiencing extreme fatigue, it can be a sign of several types of cancer. You might need to take special tests to find out the reason.
2. Weight loss without trying; cancer usually makes people lose a lot of weight. This includes fat as well as lean muscles. This means that the person suffers from lung, pancreas, or stomach cancer
3. Sores; sometimes, patients notice that they have sores that do not heal. If it is a month's cancer, then the sores won't heal. The situation is terrible if you're addicted to alcohol or you're a smoker.
4. Change in the bowel it bladder habits; your stool can change its size and color if you have rectal cancer. Other signs include constipation it diarrhea. If it is prostate or bladder cancer, then you will feel pain when urinating abs see blood in the urine.
5. Indigestion if trouble swallowing and head cancer symptoms like patient find it difficult to swallow food and drink, also suffer from indigestion. Stomach cancer and laryngeal cancer have similar signs too.
Many thanks to you for being part of this like. Let me know in the comment section how you like it and don't forget to follow me for great content!
Content created and supplied by: Nyamwaro (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More