Peptic ulcer or stomach ulcer is a condition caused by bacteria, overuse of painkiller such as aspirin, and other nonsteroidal anti – inflammatories. The treatment usually includes medications to decrees stomach acid production.
But they are some foods and drinks that can help you manage stomach ulcers.
1. Cabbage juice has been used over the years before the antibiotics were available to help heal stomach ulcers. The compounds found in cabbage help prevent and get rid of ulcers naturally. When you feel that burn in your stomach just blend it and drink the juice.
2. Drink or eat food/fruits that are rich in flavonoids. These are legumes, soybeans, broccoli, green tea, apple, berries, just to name a few. Consuming flavonoids in the amount found in your diet will help you manage stomach ulcers.
3. As long ad you have normal blood sugar level, taking honey will not only make you enjoy the sweetness but also will bring the bonus of perhaps soothing your ulcers.
4. Garlic is another home remedy that will help you get rid of ulcers. You can either take garlic extract in supplement form or just the way it is.
5. Studies have shown that use of aloe vera in treating ulcers is similar way to a popular anti ulcer medication.
Content created and supplied by: THEconcept (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More