A beard can be defined as the hair that grows on the jaw, chin, upper lip, lower lip, cheeks, and neck of humans. Beards have the following importance in men:
1. During low temperature conditions, beards act as thermal protection hence preventing the body from loosing heat. This makes it possible for beards to keep you warm during cold weathers.
2. Beards can play a great role in protecting your throat by keeping out bacteria which is airborne out of your mouth. This prevents throat diseases from attacking you.
3. Beards can protect you from strong ultraviolet rays from the sun by trapping a great amount of it. This helps in protecting the skin around the face to stay healthy.
4. Beards can act as an extra layer of protection on the skin preventing entry of bacteria. This makes sure that there are limited or no infections through the skin.
5. Beards are a science of beauty because a good number of men appear confident and attractive with beards. This is according to a new study by German consumer goods company.
Please read, comment, share and follow for more updates. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Physter35 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More