If jiggers bother you use these simple treatment guides to get rid of them:
1. First you need the following items:
Enough clean water, antibacterial soap, potassium mangante VII, clean towel, clean pair of gloves, disinfectant and petroleum jelly.
2. Wear the clean pair of gloves then wash the jiggers infected areas thoroughly using clean water and antibacterial soap. Remember that at times some jiggers may be found underneath the nails. If this is the case, you must first the nails short using a new razor blade or a nail cutter before proceeding with the cleaning.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of potassium manganate VII in 5 litres of clean water to make a solution then soak the clean areas that have been attacked by the jiggers. Soak the areas for at least 15 minutes then wait for a short while to dry.
4. Make sure to apply enough petroleum jelly on the areas attacked by the jiggers. This will prevent adverse effects that will make the skim to dry and crack.
5. Instruct the patient not to wear closed shoes as it may hinder the healing process of the jiggers infested areas. This procedure must be repeated regularly for about two weeks.
Thank you for reading this article and please comment, share then follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Physter35 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More