For some people gaining weight or adding muscle can be just as difficult as losing weight is for others. However, these are the common tips that you should follow to gain weight.
1. Do not drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories .
2. Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
3. Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is simple way to get in more high quality protein and calories.
4. Use bigger plates. Definately use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smsller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
5. Try weight gainer shakes. Uf you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
6. Eat your protein first and vegetables last. If you have a mix of foods on your plate, eat the calories -dense and protein-rich foods first. Eat the vegetables last.
7. Do not smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.
8. Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
Content created and supplied by: Gkenya254 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More