- Salmon: Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help control hormone production and reduce inflammation. It also has vitamin D, which helps keep hormones in balance.
- Avocado: Avocado has a lot of healthy fats, like monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which can help keep hormones in balance. It also has fibre and potassium, which are generally suitable for your health.
- Leafy greens: Kale, spinach, and collard are all leafy. They contain vitamins and minerals, like vitamin K and calcium, which can help balance hormones.
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, and pistachios are nuts full of healthy fats and protein, which can help control how hormones are made. They also have vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin E and magnesium, that are good for your health.
- Seeds: Flaxseed, chia seeds, and pumpkin seeds all have a lot of fibre, protein, and healthy fats to help keep hormones in balance. They also have minerals like zinc and magnesium that are good for the health of hormones.
- Berries: Berries like blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries are full of antioxidants, which can help reduce inflammation and keep hormones in balance.
- Fermented foods: Sauerkraut, kefir, and kimchi are all fermented foods that contain probiotics, which can help keep your gut healthy and your hormones in check.
- Cruciferous vegetables: Broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts are all cruciferous vegetables. They contain compounds that can help balance hormones and reduce inflammation.
- Whole grains: Brown rice, quinoa, and oats are all whole grains. They are high in fibre and can help control blood sugar levels, improving hormone balance.
It is important to remember that the best way to keep hormones in balance is to eat a healthy, varied diet. Adding a variety of whole foods can help support your health and well-being.
Content created and supplied by: LucyWilson (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More