Tomato is one of the most versatile fruit which is widely used as a vegetable all around the world.Some people prefer it raw whereas some like to cook it with vegetables & spices.You can literally add tomatoes to anything & everything.
Tomatoes have Vitamins & minerals like A,B,B1,C,E,K,Potassium,Magnesium,
Colin & also other nutrients.
Have you wondered what are the benefits of eating this juicy red vegetable every day? Keep scrolling to find out.
𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗲𝘀
* Tomatoes are rich in lycopene which reduces the risk of various cancers.
* Tomatoes control diabetes.
* Lycopene in tomatoes is very useful for controlling heart problems.
* Tomatoes are very useful in shedding excess body fat.
* Tomatoes contain 95% water which keeps skin healthy.
* Tomato enhances immunity.
* Eating tomatoes increases digestive energy and is also beneficial in constipation.
* Tomatoes can prevent carcinogens from entering the body as a result of smoking.
* Tomatoes keep teeth and bones healthy and strong.
* Tomatoes increase eyesight.
Content created and supplied by: DavidNefasauloo (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More