Lime fruit is the solution.
Here are some of the best health reasons why you should eat lime fruit.
1.Lime contain pectin that contribute significantly in lowering of cholesterol levels, aids digestion and keep blood sugar stable therefore reducing the risk of diebetes and colon cancer.
2. It peels contain d-limonene which helps to relieve indigestion and prevent cancer.
3. It's also a rich source of citric acid that help prevent kidney stone from forming.
4. Lime also contain vitamin C which helps your skin to produce collagen which is a protein that help effectively plumps the skin.
The vitamin C also helps to increase the level of iron your blood can absorb thus prevent anaemia.
5. Lime juice is also a natural bleaching agent and can help reduce the appearance of dark spots, boost hair growth and cure dandruffs.
6. Lime juice also has antibacterial properties that helps cure acne.
7. Lime contain polyphenols that helps reduce abdominal fat therefore enhancing weight loss.
It is advisable to eat the whole lime including the peels.
Content created and supplied by: FrestarRichy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More