1. Getting a flu shot is one of the best ways to prevent infections in the body. The flu shot helps build immunity against certain types of viruses and bacteria, which can prevent them from entering the body.
2. Washing your hands with soap and water is an important way to prevent infection. This can help reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses. Be sure to wash your hands before and after eating, after touching animals, after going to the restroom, and after blowing your nose.
3. Avoid touching your face: Germs and viruses can easily enter your body through your eyes, nose, and mouth. By avoiding touching your face, you reduce the risk of coming into contact with these germs.
4. Avoid sharing food, drinks, and utensils, you can help to prevent infections. It's best to keep food, drinks, and utensils that belong to you separate from those that belong to other people.
5. Practice good hygiene, keeping your body clean can help prevent the spread of germs and bacteria. Make sure to shower or bathe regularly and wear clean clothing.
6. Stay away from sick people you can reduce your risk of catching the same illness. This is especially important if you have a weakened immune system. Thanks for reading this article please remember to share, follow and comment.
Content created and supplied by: Sterotypical (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More