It is common knowledge that you need to drink 7-8 glasses of water every day. Your body needs water to carry out all of its functions. While it is understandable that you will have to space out your drinking, many people are left asking the question – “Should they drink water before or after brushing their teeth?”
You can indeed drink water right after you wake up, even before you brush your teeth. This practice can do you a world of good-
1 Your body uses up its water supply during the night when you sleep and you don’t always wake up in the middle of the night to refill your water stores. That is why you should drink water as soon as you wake up, it will rehydrate you.
2. The germs and bacteria inside your mouth multiply during the night. When you drink water in the morning before brushing, it will clean out your mouth and make tooth-brushing more effective.
3. When you make a habit of drinking water before brushing, you will notice your immunity becoming more robust. There will be fewer incidents of you falling prey to illnesses such as common cough and cold, flu or hay fever.
4. Yet another surprising benefit is that drinking water before brushing will lower high blood pressure and regulate blood sugar levels throughout the day.
5. When you start the day with a glass of water, you ensure that problems like gastritis or indigestion will not plague you.
6. Lastly, this practice will make both your skin and hair soft and supple.
Thanks for reading my article.Kindly like, share and comment.
All remember to follow me for more updates on health.
Content created and supplied by: Jackiekibet (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More