Bacteria are types of organisms the naturally occur in and out of our bodies. Most often they are useful to us but when exposed to certain conditions such as too much sugar, extreme cold environment or extreme hot environment, then they affect us badly by causing infections.
Most bacteria’s are nuetrophiles so they thrive when exposed to other conditions such too much acid.
Common bacterial infections include
1. Staphylococcus- its is naturally occurring on the skin even throat, they affect as boils, colds and pneumonia. They are often in the upper respiratory tract.
3. Clostridium- naturally occurring in the stomach can cause food poisoning.
4. Candida albicans-common part of the genitals and urinary tract but can cause candida infections when the PH is affected.
6. Chlamydia amd many mire bacterias.
Bacterias are part of the normal flora. Without them we could not function well. So in everything we do we have to consider the ph of our bodies to enable us exist in health.
We will now narrow down to talking about blood infection which is the commonest problem in population. Specifically, we will talk about the diet to keep us in optimum health and avoid blood infections by bacteria.
1. Avoiding wheat and alcohol- these kind of foodstuffs and drinks come along with a lot of suger. Like we said early bacterias thrive in such adverse conditions.
-also sugars affects your endocrine functions so will end up with diabetes. And last is that sugars strain your blood vessels reducing circulation and can fatally lead to heart disease.
So cutting down your alcohol intake and wheat will make you healthy and even make it easy to concieve for those on ttc.(trying to conceive)
Wheat includes ugali, porridge, rice, bread, cereals. Taken in minimal amounts like a quarter your plate should be wheat.
Alternatively, you can use peanut butter two spoons in place of wheat during your mealtime.
2. Half your plate should be vegetables. – talk of cabbages, spinach, beetroot, cucumber,carrots. These can be well grated and served raw or steamed a little.
3. Fresh fruits and juices. -these can be eggplants, cucumbers, thorn melons, water melons and tomato plants.
The juices are very healthy and easy to make at home. Good thing is that you don’t have to to blend you can eat them whole.
These juices are highly encouraged in breastfeeding mums to increase milk output even as the baby is receiving the best of all breastmilk.
This means less allergies and less hospital visits not only for you but the baby also because the body ph is kept in check and there is little to no blood infection.
4. taking white proteins. -these includes fish, sardines (omena), chicken. They are the best sources of proteins and go through a less metabolism activities so cell metabolism and occurrence of blood infections is lessened. In a study done may 2020 showed people who ate too much proteins had a high chance of cancer than those who ate less.
So just like wheat your proteins should be very minimal per week.
5. Exercise. – take walks, jog, have sex, stay happy, take a shower and meditate.
6. Immunity suppliments. -for adults we have calcirol supliments, immunace suppliments and others.
For children we have seven seas, vitahealth, Scotts emulsion, calcium supplements.
A healthy meal plan means fresh blood and no infections.
Hope this helps. From the outline you can easily buy what is locally available in your community.
Women are generations.
Content created and supplied by: Euny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More