For you to succeed in this 2021 you need to remain healthy that should your first goal.
Your health should start from your mind because that is the most important part of your life.
1. YOUR PAST: The best way to enter 2021 is to enter fresh. Believe me,forget the past hurt,pains and disappointment and move on. Let the problems of 2020 die with 2020. You can not have a victory until you close your current battles. Yes it hurts extremely,accept it and move on.
2. ENVY : Make sure you don't crossover with envy into 2021. In this 2021, try and focus on YOURSELF. Try as much as possible not to envy nor compare yourself with any one. Learn to move at your own pace.
3. AVOID LAZINESS: The best way to enter fresh this year is to work hard and be diligent in savings. If you must enjoy this year engage yourself in something meaningful. Remember the popular saying"no food for lazy man/woman" so make it a habit to work hard this year.
4. CUT DOWN YOUR EXCESSIVENESS: Try to be moderate and medium in all you do this year 2021. Avoid too much drinking of alcoholic drinks,reduce clubbing,reduce party spirit,avoid jumping from one man to another as a woman and as a young man quiet womanizing and avoid being an extremist. There are no award for it.
5. LOVE AND APPRECIATE WHO YOU ARE: Don't allow people's definition about you to reduce you. Love yourself very much,don't let people's opinion reduce you. Every body must not get married in 2020,every one must not buy car 2020.So be patient with yourself. If you must win in 2021,then refused to listen to side talks about you.
Believe in yourself,trust yourself and don't allow people's definition about you spoil your mood in 2021.
Happy New year 2021
Content created and supplied by: Saharaafrikan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More