Most people tend to confuse blueberries with grapes which are totally different. Here are the healthy benefits of blueberries;
1. Regulates blood pressure. Blueberries lowers the sugar level leading to controlled blood pressure.
2. Deals with constipation. Blueberries have a source of fibre and other vitamins.
3. Sharpens memory . Blueberries stimulates the neurons thus helps the brain to function better.
4. Gives a better vision. Blueberries have anthocyano sides which helps to preserve vision and improve it.
5. Helps to reduce infections especially urinary tract infections.
6. Deals with heart problems. Considering blueberries have antioxidants it therefore reduces the bad cholesterol in the heart.
7. It prevents cancer. Blueberries have Ellagic Acid and Pterostibene which are components to prevent cancer thus keeps you on the safe side.
8. Helps in weight reduction
Blueberries are low in calories and are also filling in nature.
9. Controls mood fluctuations and stress. Depression and stress has been one of things caused by imbalanced hormones. Thus blueberries balances hormones thus reduces mood and stress.
Blueberries have a lot of many benefits from the body, to the skin and to the hair therefore for all the reasons to include them in your diet on daily basis.
Content created and supplied by: Shéé (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More