Your female organ as a lady is playing a vital role role in your body and therefore you need to pay full attention to it as it is easier for it to develop infections.
There are very many ways you can get infections as a lady apart from intercourse. One of which is lack of proper hygiene. When you have a good genital hygiene you protect yourself Against Infections.
Today's I have 5 Ways that ladies can protect their female organs against infections; take note.
1) You Should ensure that your underwear, tights, jeans or even skirts aren't too snug. To avoid the body from boosting the temperature around the female organ to reduce chances for infections.
2) You Should always change your underwear regularly
3) You Should wear a breathable underwear which doesn't hold onto moisture or heat and will keep you dry.Cotton underwear is your best.
4) You Should change your sanitary pads regularly during your periods and don not use the same sanitary pads the whole day during this time.
5) You Should Avoid douches as Douching to clean yourself down when you are on your period is not healthy and can cause infections to your female organ and even increase the risk of STDs.
Please follow this article by clicking the red follow button before the start of this article and help me build more awareness remember to comment
Content created and supplied by: Claysoil (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More