Have you ever tried ugu juice? Allow me to share some of the benefits of ugu juice with you.
1. Because it is high in iron, it can be used to treat anemia and fatigue.
2. Ugu juice can aid in the recovery of a weakened immune system.
3. The juice extract of the Ugu leaf aids in the reduction of blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
4. Ugu leaves aid in the breakdown of blood fats and circulation, resulting in an increase in blood volume.
5. The Vitamin A content of Ugu can be used to supplement a treatment protocol for sexual and urinary tract infections, respiratory infections, vision problems, and skin diseases, among other things.
Diabetics should be aware that Ugu seeds have a greater lowering effect on blood glucose than the leaves.
6. It is undeniable that Ugu leaves contain a high protein content.
7. Ugu leaves are high in antioxidants and act as a scavenger of free radicals.
How to use ugwu as a blood tonic and to improve circulation.
Were you aware of this?
Ugu leaves promote red blood cell production.
Iron and other vital minerals found in fluted pumpkin (Ugu) leaves are always recommended for patients suffering from a blood shortage (anemia) as a result of various illnesses; the presence of iron and other vital minerals in it helps to boost blood in the body system and prevent anemia.
Content created and supplied by: Kimlyd (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More