Most people experience itching after using the tissue paper in washroom after the empty their bowels. The following steps will guide you on how to use the tissue paper in order to avoid itching that may occur later.
It is advisable for everyone to remain seated during the wiping process.
1. Using enough tissue paper, reach out your butt while leaning besides your cheek. Commence the wiping process with a pointer, middle and the ring finger where you apply moderate pressure with a continues speed from back to front. Repeat the process until at least 50% of the remnants appears on the tissue.
2. The second step is to use a slightly small tissue paper and follow the above procedure but using slightly increased pressure while wiping. The process continues until small amount of remnants appears on the tissue paper used.
3. Here, use one square folded tissue to whip but using significant pressure with an increase speed.
4. Using tissue paper, press the pad of your finger into the opening from back to front repeatedly until little to no remnants appears on the tissue paper.
5. Use water to wipe following the above procedure until no remnants appears. Wiping using water will ensure no remnants are reduced any form of odor and itching that may occur.
The last step is to wash your hands using soap and running water.
Content created and supplied by: KenyaBklive (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More