Cancer has become a global concern because many people have died because of this chronic illness. It most involves rapid multiplication of cells that are not easily controlled. This can lead to impaired functioning of our body.
Today I am going to take you through blood cancer medically known as Leukemia. It mostly involves abnormal multiplication of premature white and red blood cells from bone marrow.
Mostly these conditions present with;
1. Drenching night sweat.
2. Skin that is mostly itching.
3. Observable loss of weight
4. Loss of appetite
5. Fatigue on simple physical exercise.
6. Bone and muscle pain after walking for a small distance.
If you feel the above symptoms it is good to go for a medical check-up before it becomes severe.
You have to avoid these3 risky behavior that associated with blood cancer.
1. Smoking tobacco. Those people who mostly smoke excessive cigarettes per day are directly associated with the development of cancerous cells. This is due to fact that the compound that tobacco has when enters to body system presses our immune system causing rapid multiplication of cancerous cells.
2. Read Meat intake. Taking a large amount of red meat can trigger the body system causing the conversion of nitrites in our body into chemicals that can facilitate abnormal multiplication of cells within the bone marrow causing blood cancer. Just reduce the amount of red meat intake but not stopping.
3. Heavy alcohol intake. Various studies that have been conducted show that there is a close link between alcohol and blood cancer. This is due to fact that alcohol contains chemicals that can cause achronic inflammatory processes that can lead to lymphoma and blood cancers. We should reduce the amount of alcohol so that we stay healthy.
From above risky factors can lead to blood cancer. Let us reduce the ke and ensure that we do physical exercises every day to stay healthy.
Content created and supplied by: Writterbay (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More