Please Visit The Doctor If You Experience The Following.
By Njuguna09 | self meida writer
Published 28 days ago - 30 views
You should at any moment even if you are not feeling any illness in your body just visit the doctor. Just for check up and consulting your doctor.
If you experience any of the following visit the doctor.
1) You have a persistent and high fever. If you are having a great fever and you are still not sick anywhere you are supposed to vidit tge doctor just for check up.
2) If you have lost your weight in a significant number. You should go for check up so that you will be told where exactly the problem is and you will be helped.
3) If in your eye visuals you are experiencing flashes as you walk. Just go to your doctor for help.
4) If during your periods you are feeling great pain that was not there before.
5) You are feeling so cold of which it becomes unusually bad than what you have always been feeling.
Share your thoughts on the comment section below. Follow me for more information about this. Share this article!!
Content created and supplied by: Njuguna09 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform