You perhaps do not know it, but it is in your power to make your marital partner enjoy better emotional and physical health.
Suggested here are seven ways you can go about making your spouse feel great physically and emotionally.
1. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through use of the healing power in your tongue and words of mouth - Proverbs 12:18; Proverbs 16:24.
2. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through having a good feeding program and giving him or her a balanced diet - Proverbs 31:15; 1 Timothy 5:8.
3. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through constant assistance to help him or her fight stress as well as anxiety and depression - 1 Kings 21:4-7; Proverbs 12:25.
4. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through creating peace and harmony in your house by using edifying words - Matthew 5:9; Romans 14:19.
5. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through giving him or her exclusive loyalty and devotion at all times - Proverbs 5:20; Ephesians 5:24.
6. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through prayer and fasting for divine intervention for recovery of his or her health or inability - Genesis 25:21; James 5:16.
7. You can make your spouse feel great physically and emotionally through feeding him or her with a good and regular spiritual diet - Matthew 24:45; Colossians 3:16.
By engaging in the above practices or creating such conditions in your house, you will actually be helping your marriage mate avoid a wide range of diseases.
Your caring and loving attitude will for instance help your spouse avoid anxiety, stress, depression, diabetes, cancer, stroke, heart attacks, stomach ulcers, mental disorders, cardiovascular problems, and some dysfunctions, high blood pressure and sexually transmitted diseases.
Your husband or wife will also avoid ailments associated with abuse of alcohol and drugs because he or she will most likely keep away from them. This is because he or she will not have the kind of frustrations which drive people to want to engage in substance abuse.
Content created and supplied by: Newsprime (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More