Most people have been said to struggle with their health conditions all alone. It has also been said that when one has been bombarded by a certain health problem, it is hard for him or her to let it out. Most people love to keep health conditions as servers to themselves fearing that they might become a laughing matter. However, they say that a problem once spoken out is half solved.
As a result of hiding, things become worst and the only thing left behind is regret and mortification. Regent and mortification are things that can be avoided if and only if we take care of our health and be observant of our body changes.
We should always understand that any abnormal change in our bodies, means that our bodies are trying to communicate that strange things are happening. However, most people tend to ignore and become careless about their health conditions. When these things are left out, they may likely cause severe damage to our bodies.
1. Smelly Vajayjay. This is one of the health conditions that most women or ladies tend to hide fearing that maybe they might be laughing matter. This comes because no lady would want to believe that their nether regions are smelly. Smelly Vajayjay has been always connected to personal hygiene. However, experts in health matters have said that the notion is a result of pH imbalance or hormonal imbalance in the body. In the scientific terms used in medicine, this condition is called bacterial vaginosis. If a woman or a lady does not take this seriously, they fall into whims of contracting STI's which are very dangerous.
2. Lack of act desire. This is a topic that most people hate talking about. Though this is associated with boredom or lack of appetite for your partner, though is that it is not. This is a medical condition which is referred to as the Hypoactive S.xual Desire Disorder or simply HSDD that is mostly a result of menopause nearing. In men, it can be a result of hormonal imbalance or psychological issues.
3. Issue with poop. This is the weirdest thing a person can talk of. People tend to hide this because they fear being abandoned and left alone as loners. It is best to speak out behave having a problem on that side, requires immediate medical attention.
4. Sweating. Sweating is common but frequent sweating is often regarded as a medical condition. If you find yourself sweating frequently, then you might be suffering from a condition called hyperhidrosis. Medical experts say that hyperhidrosis is a symptom of other diseases in the body.
5. some people are often bombarded by chronic stress. This may be as a result of environmental factors or having little time to be by yourself. Though there are times when stress is simply a driving force for bettering ourselves, chronic stress is regarded as a medical condition that should be checked by a doctor.
Content created and supplied by: Fasihibrand (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More