We are exposed to so many chemical toxins as we carry our day to day activities. It is practically eliminate these chemicals completely and block our exposure to them. All what we can do is detoxify our bodies using the following ways.
1. Activated charcoal pills- Activated charcoal pills have carbon which helps in flushing out all the harmful elements from the body. The pills can be taken after or before meals or after consuming alcohol. However, people suffering from medical conditions are advised to consult their physicians before taking the pills.
2. Water- Water works wonders when it comes to reducing the impact of toxins on body. A good intake of water helps in flushing out toxic materials from the body. The recommended intake of water per day is 8 glasses or 2 litres.
3. Organic choice- Make your organic choice in your everyday life. Seek information on food before consuming it. Use products that have been grown naturally without the use of harmful elements.
4. Use probiotics- Consuming food rich in probiotics will help in digestion and aid in cleansing the body of toxins. These foods are also good for people who want to lose weight.
5. Workouts- Working out leads to sweating which is a great way of shedding toxins from your body. When you sweat, you excrete excess salts and water from the body.
6. Clean air- Avoid using reperants, toxic chemicals and disinfectants which may bring harm than good. If possible have some potted plants in your home will make you breathe fresh air full of oxygen.
7. Fasting- Intermediate fasting will cleanse your body from harmful substances. When fasting, always do so with healthy foods and adequate water for good health.
8. Stay away from refined sugars- Artificial sugars block toxins and trap them in your body instead of flashing them out. Take natural sugars such fruits, honey and maple syrup.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More