Are you tired of looking thin? Here are ways to gain weight which will work for you achieve a curvaceous body. Most people in our generation are soo focused on losing weight such that adding some pounds is not a thing that most talk about. However, it has got my attention that while others want lose weight, there are those want to gain. I'll give tips on how to get that curvaceous body.
Here are few tips to follow:
1) Have frequent small meals. This will enable eating of more food and improves your calorie intake.
2) Do not drink water before meals. Drinking water will steal some of your appetite.
3) Do some work outs everyday. After work outs take proteinous foods to retain muscle mass. This helps you gain muscle positively.
4) Make sure to have enough and quality sleep. This ensures an healthy body.
5) You can see a doctor to advice you on weight gain supplements.
6) Be a positive person to avoid stress.
7) Increased good calorie intake. Eat food with high calorific content.
Content created and supplied by: DaphneFields (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More