Incase your body is ill, injured or affected by any disease, it will communicate to you through signs and symptoms of that disease. A sign can be seen physically or measured by someone else whereas a symptom is felt or noticed by the person who has it.
Cancer is a very dangerous disease that starts with the cancerous cells growing into tumors in your body cells.This has several consequences and therefore it is good for you to be aware of its early signs so that you can take initiative before it grows to advanced levels.
Here are some of the prominent signs of cancer in our body that we should not ignore incase we notice them;
1. Fatigue or extreme tiredness that doesn’t get better with rest.
2. Eating problems such as not feeling hungry, trouble swallowing, belly pain, or nausea and vomiting.
3. Swelling or lumps anywhere in the body such as in the breast.
4. Pain, especially new or with no known reason, that doesn’t go away or gets worse.
5. Skin changes such as a lump that bleeds or turns scaly, a new mole or a change in a mole, a sore that does not heal, or a yellowish color to the skin or eyes (jaundice).
6. Unusual bleeding or bruising for no known reason.
7. Change in bowel habits, such as constipation or diarrhea, that doesn’t go away or a change in how your stools look.
8. Bladder changes such as pain when passing urine, blood in the urine or needing to pass urine more or less often.
9. Mouth changes such as sores, bleeding, pain, or numbness.
Content created and supplied by: Owitijoseph (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More