Autoimmune disease is when your immune system mistakes a part of your body to be a foreign substance and attack it. The usual symptoms of this diseases are often ignored or misunderstood. The following are some of the strategies that can help you deal with autoimmune diseases.
1. Eat whole foods and inflammatory diet- Always focus on the anti-inflammatory foods which include vegetables, sweet potatoes, nuts and fish. Ginger and tumeric can also be added when cooking.
2. Watch for hidden infections- Seek medical practitioner to be able to identify any symptoms that might indicate infection from your body and help you eliminate them with medicines.
3. Check for hidden food allergies- There are food allergies that go unnoticed as you are always trying new kinds of food and ingredients in your life. Do food testing and 10 detox diet to help eliminate food allergens from the body.
4. Get tested for celiac disease- People who are on gluter based diet and and have celiac diseases have higher levels of antibodies in their bodies which can be the causes of your autoimmune disease.
5. Check for heavy metal toxicity- Always make sure you consume organic foods and wash fruits and vegetables before eating or cooking them. Heavy metals such as silver, mercury and lead have increased due to rise in industrial pollutants and use of fertilizers and chemicals in farming.
6. Fix your gut- Immunity lies in the single cell of the gut where breaking it gets th the immunity system activated and start reacting to toxins and food. Always maintain Mediterranean diet to rebuild your gut.
7. Regular exercises- Engaging in simple exercises such as walking and swimming can help get rid of autoimmune disease.
8. Implement supplements- Implementing nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin D and fish oil can help get immunity.
9. Practice deep relaxation- Always keep stress in control to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation. This is because stress can trigger your immune response.
10. Good sleep- Lack of enough sleep can damage your metabolism which can actually cause autoimmune disease and diabetes.
Content created and supplied by: NetizennewsKenya (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More