When you chew gum is one way of of making your teeth strong and health. Chewing gum can give your mouth that refresher it desperately need. Many people like chewing gum. However, while you may already know that it helps keep mouths fresh and it is good for teeth, there might be a few other health benefits you do not know about but i need you to know about. Here are some of list of benefit of chewing gum regularly.
1. Chewing gum increases the blood flow to the brain. One of the many positive effects of increased blood flow to the brain is that it helps improve memory and increase your thinking capacity.
2. If staying alert is proving difficult at work, a stick of gum could help alleviate this problem and this can assist you stay awake in work hours. Some studies have shown that chewing gum can help fight drowsiness and tiredness.
3. Ginger gums can help soothe your upset stomach, whether it has come from motion sickness. Ginger and mint are well-recognized natural remedies for nausea. If you are looking for small ways of how you improve your overall health, consider chewing gum after your meals instead of grabbing dessert. You won’t regret it.
4. You can improve your digestion by chewing gum before or After your meal. Well, the action of chewing allows you to produce more saliva which is helpful with digestion. More saliva will mean better swallowing and breaking down of food. This exercise is good for you health.
5. If you have ever been anxious or nervous before. Chewing gum when in a stressful state of mind works kind of the same way. It’s a great way to release nervous energy. Many people believe that there is a calming effect that comes with chewing gum.
6 A lot of people find flying uncomfortable, especially when the pressurized cabins cause pain and irritation, or blocks the whole ear itself. A great way to avoid going through this is by chewing on some gum. Most people all across the globe chew gum all the time but don’t know the health benefits that come along with it. You can use it for much more than just warding off bad breath.
Content created and supplied by: Johnoriango (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More