Many people love Matumbo,one mistake done is that many people don't know how to prepare it. Today we are going to learn step by step on how to cook delicious and tasty Matumbo.
- Any amount of your liking of matumbo
- 1 big onion
- 3-6 tomatoes.. i insist tomatoes have to be a lot😊 kindly
- 2 royco cube
- Simba mbili/curry powder
- 1 spoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon royco powder
- 1 spoon oil.. i don't like it too oily😊
- 1 pinch cinnamon (secret ingredient)😉
- clean your Matumbo properly
- boil till a bit tender.. don't over boil
- Separate it from the broil/water you've used to boil.. don't pour the water you will use it later
- Heat your oil in a pan. Chop onions and fry till brown.
- Add your matumbo.. please dont put tomatoes first😭 please.. dry fry under low heat till they start becoming a bit crispy
- Now add your tomatoes.. leave it to cook well. I really don't appreciate chunks of tomatoes in my food😂
- Add your flavouring; a pinch of cinnamon, royco cubes, simba mbili, soy sauce and royco powder (the original one) 😅personal preferences..if you love soup add the previous water
- Now for the steamy really delicious part🔥🔥 chop your pilipili and dhania and add to the matumbo
- Serve with ugali.. it is super delicious
- Do enjoy❤❤
Make sure you try out the recipe at home and share the article to your friends.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More