Today being a weekend we try out a new recipe which is how to prepare chicken biryani.
- Whole chicken
- 1 onion
- Biryani masala
- 2 tomatoes
- Hot water
- Soy sauce
- Cumin seeds
The procedure to follow;
- Heat oil in a pan and add byriani masala stir until aroma fills the room, ensure not to burn.
- Add cubed onions, grated garlic and ginger. Till done then add green pepper and stir
- Add cubed tomatoes and salt and cook till pulpy. Add tomato paste and mix well.
- Pour in hot water and stir well. Add the chicken pieces and let simmer till water reduces to a thick gravy.
- Meanwhile in another sufuria, put in oil, fry the whole dried cumin seeds in the oil add turmeric powder and salt, put in 1 cup of rice and stir. Cover pan and leave to cook till rice is fluffy.
- In the last sufuria, heat oil and add onions sliced, add shredded cabbage and salt and stir. Do not over cook leave cabbage crunchy.
Guys despite the economy being so high, why don't we try out this recipe of how to prepare tasty chicken biryani and I know we will enjoy it. Share the recipe to your friends and follow for more updates on different recipes.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More