We all love tea, but you know what tea is always boring if not taking with some snack. So, today we learn how to cook lemon mandazi for breakfast.
- 500 g self raising flour
- 6 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs margarine
- 1 lemon
- Oil enough to deep-fry
- Warm Milk
The procedure to follow;
- In a bowl put flour margarine and sugar and rub in till well combined.
- Add in lemon zest from grated lemon. Add in milk and make a dough.
- Squeeze lemon for juice add in 5he dough and continue kneading for like 10 minutes.
- Cover and set a side for 1hour
- Heat oil
- Cut your dough to balls. Then roll up the dough into a circle. Cut into strips and cut into rectangular or square shapes. Or use a glass to cut circular shapes
- In your heated oil put the cut dough let it cook till golden brown and turn to cook the other side
- Remove from heat. Let them cool and enjoywith tea or coffee as breakfast or snack.
Try out the recipe at home and you will enjoy. Share this wonderful recipe to your friends.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More