Carrot are roots vegetable that can be eaten raw or cooked. They come with different colours and size. Carrot highly nutritious that contain vitamin K, fiber potassium etc.In this article, I will teach you various benefits of carrots that you didn't know.
1. One of the benefits of carrots is that they contains fiber that that lower your blood sugar and make digestion very easy
2. They are rich in vitamin A hence promoting good vision and also helps in growth and development of the body.
3. They contains vitamin K1 that helps in formation of bone in your body.
4. They contains potassium that is important for blood sugar control.
5. Carrot helps to protect one from cancer since they are rich in carotenoids.
6. They helps an individual to loss weight since they are low calorie food.
7. Lastly, carrots are good in skin formation,ance and also help in pimples hence best.
The above are examples of the benefits of carrots that helps an individual. For any opinions, kindly comment in comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Wanjikuayan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More