Green bananas is one of the traditional Kenyan foods. They are so much nutritious and healthy to eat. There are different ways of preparing green bananas. Today let's learn how to cook green bananas with meat stew.
- 1 bunch bananas
- 500 g beef, chopped into pieces and washed
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- carrots, chopped and washed
- 1 TBS salt
- curry powder
- cooking oil
- Smear oil on your and peel the bananas. The oil helps your hands not to get sticky liquids from the bananas.
- Put the beef in a cooking pot with a pinch of salt and add one cup of water, then place over heat and cover. then let it boil for 30 minutes till its tender.
- Drain the soup that is remaining and put aside, preserve it for soup later. Add oil in the meat and heat for a as you stir to mix then add onion. let the onions fry with the meat for 3 minutes and add tomatoes and carrots, stir to mix then cover to simmer until the tomatoes have soften.
- Add the bananas to beef and stir. add the preserved soup if not enough, add some water with some salt, dhania and curry powder. Cover then let it simmer for 15 or until the bananas are soft.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Serve while still hot and make sure you follow the above procedure and you will like it. Share the article to your friends. Remember that green bananas have no side effects. I wish a happy and healthy life.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More