Eggs are so much nutritious. They are healthy and good for your body. Some people don't know how to prepare a delicious egg stew,so today let's learn.
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 2 fresh pepper chopped
- I big onion chopped
- 3 garlic gloves chopped
- Mixed spice
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 half tablespoon of black pepoer
- 1 green pepper chopped
- Place a non stick pan on medium heat add the oil, add in the chopped onion, chopped garlic, stir, add the chopped tomatoes and pepper stir some more.allow to simmer.
- Add the mix spice, fry it the tomatoes juice isxsboutvtobdry up, break the eggs into a bowl, whisk lightly, next pour over into pan, shake pan a little for the eggs to spread...
- Stir by the side, sprinkle the salt and black pepper, green chopped pepper over and cover for a minute...stir and your egg stew is ready to enjoy.
- Serve with ugali, and you can add some vegetables alongside.
Be a good cook in the kitchen. Follow the above steps and share the article to your friends. Am here to ensure that we are all eating well cooked foods.
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More