Muffins are very delicious delicacies and many people love them. I guess you could love to know how to make them at home on your own so that you may not have to go to the bakery to get them. Today I am going to show you how to bake them at home without necessarily needing an oven.
1. Two cups of baking flour
2. Spoonful of baking soda
3. A pinch of salt
5. A cup of milk
6. Three eggs
7. Aluminum foil
6. Chocolate bars(optional)
1. Pour the floor in an open container. Add sugar as you could love it, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
2. Break the eggs on the flour
3. Add milk and and stir the mixture to get a smooth flour paste
4. Add chocolate bars if you wish and mix with the smooth paste formed
5. Take a glass and turn it upside down. Cut a sizeable piece of aluminum foil and and place it on the glass. Press it on the side of the glass to make it look like a small foil glass. Make enough for your cakes.
6. Pour the smooth mixture into the aluminum foil cups just an inch high in each
7. Take a big sufuria and add water to three inches and place it on your gas/stove
8. Take a glass or metallic serving pot with a lid and place your aluminum muffins in it and cover.
9. Place the serving pot in the sufuria with now heated up water and cover it again
10. Let them cook for 15-20 minutes.
11. Serve when warm with tea or juice.
If you loved my article, follow my page to get notifications once new articles are published.
Content created and supplied by: Polycap241 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More