How to make Pasua, Mayai
Mayai Pasua is a popular street food in Kenya. It is simply an egg with kachumbari in the middle. It has a very straightforward recipe and is absolutely delectable.
a single tomato1 coriander (Dhania) sprig fresh chilli vinegar/lemon juice
Season with salt to taste.
2. Cut the onions into very small cubes.Soak them for approximately five minutes in a bowl of vinegar to neutralize the sulphur and make the onions less intense. Additionally, the vinegar imparts flavor to the overall taste.
3. Half-fill a saucepan with water, add your eggs, and bring to a boil for about fifteen minutes.The timing is critical; otherwise, the egg will be watery and unsuitable for making the Mayai Pasua.
4. Meanwhile, dice tomatoes, chilies, and dhania into small cubes about the size of the onions.
5. In a separate bowl, combine the dhania, chili, tomatoes, and onions. Season with salt to taste.
6. After fifteen minutes, remove the egg's shell and cut it in half.
7. In a mixing bowl, combine the kachumbari and boiled egg.
8. Garnish with a sprinkle of dhania.
How to prepare scrambled eggs
Scotched eggs are a classic. They are essentially a boiled egg with ground sausage and bread crumbs on top. While the process is time consuming, the end result is well worth the effort.
Four oeufsFour boeuf, poultry, and pork sausages
Crumbs of Bread
All-Purpose Deep Frying Oil ParsleyFlour
2. Bring two of the eggs to a boil in a saucepan for fifteen minutes.
3. While the eggs are boiling, remove the hard outer layer from each sausage.
4. Combine the sausages with the parsley.
5. After fifteen minutes, remove the shells from each egg.
6. Using flour, work the sausage meat around the egg to ensure that no cracks remain in the egg.
7. Cover the egg and sausage and place in the refrigerator for about ten minutes to set.
8. In a separate bowl, beat the remaining egg.
9. Carefully dip the hard-boiled egg and sausage into the beaten egg, followed by the breadcrumbs. Carry out this procedure for each boiled egg.
10. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
11, add the eggs to the hot oil and fry until golden brown.
12. Using a paper towel, blot excess oil from each scrambled egg before cutting each egg in half.
13. Serve right away.
Making Egg Curry
An egg curry is a quick and inexpensive substitute for stew that pairs well with almost any type of carbohydrate.
A pair of onions
There are two tomatoes.
two cloves of garlic
Divya (Coriander Leaves)
Olive Oil for Cooking
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add the chopped onions, ginger, and garlic. Fry the onions until they turn golden brown.
3. In a separate saucepan, bring the eggs to a boil for about 15 minutes.
4. Add the garam masala, chilli, turmeric, and coriander once the onions are well-fried. Allow the mixture to fry over low heat until the aroma of roasting is detected.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for about five minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the tomatoes begin to boil.
6. Bring 14 cups of water to a boil, then pour it in.At this point, add the hard-boiled eggs, each cut in half, and simmer for fifteen minutes.
How to make a salad with eggs
This is a salad for salad lovers. An egg salad is a deceptively simple but incredibly tasty recipe. Additionally, it is nutritious and provides satiation.
White vinegar with pepper
2. In a saucepan, boil two eggs for about fifteen minutes.
3. Chop your onions into small pieces and soak in vinegar for approximately five minutes to neutralize the sulphur's harsh effect.
4. Remove the shells from the eggs and chop them into smaller pieces once they are cooked.
5. You may wish to gently mash the eggs to achieve a consistent texture.
6. Combine the mayonnaise, onions, and peppers in a mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make a Stir-Fry with Tomatoes and Eggs
This is an enduring recipe. I cannot express how much I adore this meal, particularly when served with ugali. It's a quick recipe, which provides additional motivation for those who dislike spending excessive time in the kitchen. This dish is Chinese in origin.
1. IngredientsTwo eggs
There are two tomatoes.
2 tablespoons oil
Salt and pepper to taste 2. In a bowl, whisk together the two eggs. The key to this recipe is a well-beaten egg, so continue beating until the egg contains bubbles.
3. Season the egg liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the oil in a skillet and add the eggs.
5. Chop tomatoes into cubes of a medium size. 6.
6. Scramble the eggs in the pan with a fork as they cook. 7. Ensure that they do not overcook, as this will diminish the recipe's tenderness.
7. Combine the tomatoes and eggs in a mixing bowl.
8. Stir fry briefly and serve right away.
Content created and supplied by: Michirafes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More