Omena is one of the most popular foods in Kenya. Remember Kenya is one of the country with indigenous foods. However, it is a appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast and delicious food. If cooked well, it is nice and delicious food. Therefore, am going to show you how you can cook it well.
A cup of Omena
1. Carefully remove all the dirty residues from the Omena and then put it in a clean bowl.
2. Pour cold or warm to the Omena until it's slightly covered.
3. Make sure you wash it by rubbing it between your balms. When the water gets dirty change it and continue with the process until the water remain almost clean.
4. Remove all off the extra water from the Omena and set it aside.
5. Pour two spoonfuls of cooking oil into your pan and set it on medium heat.
6. Wait for the oil to get and pour in the pan and stir. Stir constantly until the it turns golden brown. Remove it from the heat.
7. Place another pan with a spoonful of oil on heat and pour in the chopped onions. Let your onions also turn golden brown. Then add garlic.
8. Add the chopped pepper and continue stirring for some minutes. Then add tomatoes and stir it well until they are tender and crushed.
9. Add Omens and mix well. Add pinch of salt, royco cube and mix. Stir for some minutes and then remove from heat. Then it is ready to serve.
Comment, share, like and follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: MHOTNEWS (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More