Let's Make Kuku Kienyeji Chicken Stew served with Ugali.
Chicken stew is popular among many families. However, the kienyeji chicken is harder to prepare compared to broilers. Chicken is eaten for its high protein value. It is also good white meat associated with low cholesterol levels. To prepare your chicken stew, follow this recipe.
- Kienyeji chicken, garlic paste, mixed herbs.
- Salt, water, paprika, chicken masala, curry powder, chicken cubes.
- Onions, 2 tomatoes, Dania, chicken broth, and a teaspoon of cooking oil.
Method of preparation and cooking.
1. In a cooking pot, add chicken pieces mix with water, mixed herbs, crushed garlic, and salt. Let the meat boil until it becomes tender.
2. Drain the excess water and set it aside. This is your chicken broth.
3. In a cooking pan, add cooking oil and fry your onions, and crushed garlic.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, other spices as well as chicken broth and a little water. Add your boiled chicken and cover it. Allow it to cook for a few minutes.
5. Remove from fire and serve with ugali and vegetables.
Content created and supplied by: wangecikiundu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More